What made me publish.
So I'm often asked what made me write and publish my first book, After the Fall. Well here is the reasons. I have loved zombie fiction since I watched night of the living dead. I've been utterly fascinated by it. I try and read or watch anything to do with zombies as often as I can. The inspiration for my book came from all of these films/books. Most of the ones I've watched/read are set in USA, UK (namely London) or around the world. But very few are set in my home country of Scotland. I wanted to write a book that I could dictate the story of what happened, make it go the way I wanted. In all honesty it wasn't supposed to be published, it was a book for me to re read when I wanted. Add things on as I pleased, but a friend read my manuscript after I left it out and he thought I should look into getting it published as he really enjoyed it. After weeks of debating with him I finally found the courage to seek help with it. A man called Daniel helped me massively. Spoke...

Comments
Post a Comment