Books by Ellis Grayson is where survival meets story. From post-apocalyptic thrillers to chilling horror, every book delivers character-driven tales of loyalty, sacrifice, and the fight to endure. Step inside, beginning with the hit novel After the Fall.
Updated covers
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
So I decided to update my covers for the Fall Series. I feel the new ones stand out better than the old ones.
Not all villains are born. Some are trained. ⚔️ THE RISE OF THE IRON MAJOR ⚔️ Out now. A post-apocalyptic military origin story that doesn’t flinch — and doesn’t ask for forgiveness. 📖 Available today on Amazon. Https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0G2TMPLZM. UK https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0G2TMPLZM. USA #horror #horrorbooks #zombie #zombies #postapocalyptic #postapocalypse #postapocalypticbooks #postapocalypticfiction #PostApocalypticReads #zombiebook #zombiebook #MilitaryHorror #kindle #kindleunlimitedbooks #kindleunlimitedreads #apocalypticworld #ellisgrayson #TheFallSeries #KindleUnlimited #bookreading
So I'm often asked what made me write and publish my first book, After the Fall. Well here is the reasons. I have loved zombie fiction since I watched night of the living dead. I've been utterly fascinated by it. I try and read or watch anything to do with zombies as often as I can. The inspiration for my book came from all of these films/books. Most of the ones I've watched/read are set in USA, UK (namely London) or around the world. But very few are set in my home country of Scotland. I wanted to write a book that I could dictate the story of what happened, make it go the way I wanted. In all honesty it wasn't supposed to be published, it was a book for me to re read when I wanted. Add things on as I pleased, but a friend read my manuscript after I left it out and he thought I should look into getting it published as he really enjoyed it. After weeks of debating with him I finally found the courage to seek help with it. A man called Daniel helped me massively. Spoke...
Thanks for stopping by! It always means a lot to know who’s reading, so if you’ve got a spare moment, I’d love it if you could drop a wee message below. Whether it’s just a quick “hi,” some feedback, or even your own thoughts on what you’ve read—I’d be chuffed to hear from you. Go on… don’t be shy! 👇
Comments
Post a Comment